- Greatly linked to seasonal tourism, the Balearic capital seeks to reposition itself as an urban destination 365 days a year to attract tourists any time.
- To this end, Palma is changing its tourist strategy, basing it on different strategic products: culture, sports, gastronomy and shopping.
- Executing the Palma 365 Foundation’s communication and public relations strategy in the domestic market since 2015.For this purpose, through the new strategy, it uses a communication plan based on different tools, including, among others:
- Preparation of a schedule of press releases specific to the strategy
- Sending of press releases and detailed follow-up
- Continuous relationship with the media
- Calls and press meetings
- Press trips
- Accompaniment at trade fairs
- Writing of speeches and articles
- Press releases: Drafting and sending of 64 press releases based on the strategic tourist products agreed to à average of 3 monthly press releases.
- Nearly 500 publications in the media. Advertising rating + €2,112,263 (about 100,000 Euros/month).
- Press trips. Organisation of 12 press trips, including TVE, El Mundo, ABC, Hola Viajes, Traveler, Magazine ON…